• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG D415 not booting up after firmware repairs

ThePhizzle

Oct 4, 2015
Fresno,California
Not to sound like a stuck up know-it-all but I really would prefer advanced mobile device developers and Tech's responses (no offense to forum member's that want to help).
The summery of the story is:was given a LG D415 from T-Mobile and it had a freeze and a reboot at the T-Mobile boot screen and factory reset was not correcting the problem so LG update tool program always worked for me in numerous situations in the past and is very routine procedure for me, well the world of technology has been known to be unpredictable as well as surprising for anyone even for the most advanced professional.
So downloaded the latest kdz fo for LG D415 and booted the phone in to fast boot mode then connected it to my laptop via USB cable,and ran the program, it went routine as usually but when it did the reboot process it shutdown and has not turned back on since, now I know the limits of what can be repaired and what's basically become used parts,but when I connect to my laptop the phone does not turn on,no blinking lights,no vibration but the PC recognises the LG as a Qhsusb_bulk I think it said,but that at the least gives me some hope for a fix,or am I misleading myself for a big disappointment?
Any constructive feedback would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones