• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG G Stylo stuck in setup mode... then just stuck on LG boot screen after rebooting.

I reflashed the 5.1.1 ROM. When setting up, it doesn't go beyond asking for wifi. When I try to connect via wifi, it says that the Internet doesn't work, even though I can connect to the router. I can't reach the home screen at all. I'm doing this at home. All of my PC's and other Android devices connect with no problems.

I'm guessing that the wifi radio is either broken, or the firmware for that is. Also, when I booted it the second time (after reflashing), I get the infamous Secure Boot error. It's stuck on the LG boot screen.

Is it finally time for me to give up on the phone? Anything I can do at all to revive it via adb? I'll probably use the micro SD card on another device, if I can't get the G Stylo to work again.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones