• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG G2 Lolipop

In my experience when Sprint releases updates phones on MVNOs also get them. Not sure if Boost pushes them through at the same time though...

In my experience when Sprint releases updates phones on MVNOs also get them. Not sure if Boost pushes them through at the same time though...

My phone got Lolipop today, learning to love it, but slowly
KitKat was cleaner

Have you had any battery life or WiFi problems with Lollypop? Did you do a factory reset after getting it?

I had neither of those problems after the update. I ran it for 2 weeks, then did the factory reset just to clean it out, start over.

The *Only* problem after a factory reset, it has to download a new weather app/widget - one isn't included in the Lolipop update.

I had neither of those problems after the update. I ran it for 2 weeks, then did the factory reset just to clean it out, start over.

The *Only* problem after a factory reset, it has to download a new weather app/widget - one isn't included in the Lolipop update.
I got the phone and ran all the updates last night. No problems today with lollipop. I had one weather widget and another link to install one from Play. No complaints so far.

I have not factory reset yet but my phone was pretty much new anyway.

Back
Top Bottom