• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG G2 QuickWindow the convenient folio + LG G2 Vehicle Mount

jwbwd2

I have been using the Vehicle mount for some time and it is very nice. I have Verizon and of course have the Verizon vehicle mount. Recently I had to get a replacement phone due to a dead spot issue. Wanting to keep my phone looking nice I picked up the QuickWindow folio case and some screen protectors. I've always loved using a screen protector and the folio case is nice as it looks very classy, adds some grip to the phone, and gives some easy access to a few phone functions. I work in a professional setting so having the folio gives me a sleek look as well as quick and more private viewing of updates on my phone so I want to keep it. All products are specifically designed for the Verizon version. Dilemma: If you remove the insert from the vehicle mount, the phone+case fit in the dock with the flap shut. With the flap open and folded around it fits in there but is very loose and does not latch onto the tab that holds the phone in place. Instead, the flap will latch in place. This leaves the phone VERY loose unless you just shove the phone REALLY far into the dock with causes the screen protector to separate from the screen. Just wondering if anyone else has tried using this combination of accessories and if so what were your results? Any input on this will be helpful. Maybe even start a conversation to come to a good conclusion!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom