• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG SmartWorld app?

Zedge, for ringtones,
Make or modify most of my icons,
Find a wallpaper anywhere.

The only thing I got from LG were 2 font downloads.

I just realized about the fonts being restrictive. On my HTC phone, I could use any font from any app on the phone and apply it to the entire phone. I haven't gotten far enough in the settings to play with fonts. One of these days I'll give it a whirl.

My old S5 was finicky on the fonts that I could use, but I COULD find some in the Play Store. Smart world has a grand total of 48. It's kind of a crappy selection as 90% are almost indistinguishable from the preloads.

My old S5 was finicky on the fonts that I could use, but I COULD find some in the Play Store. Smart world has a grand total of 48. It's kind of a crappy selection as 90% are almost indistinguishable from the preloads.

Thanks for the info, but I'll stick with the included fonts for now.

LOL I never throw my phones. Just being facetious.

But the Smartworld app is useless now.

I use the same apps as Pit described above.

That's what I figured. Just trying to be humorous. I use Zedge, Icon Finder Plus and Nova to get things the way I want.

That's what I figured. Just trying to be humorous. I use Zedge, Icon Finder Plus and Nova to get things the way I want.

I will check out Icon Finder Plus. I'm not a big icon changer but if something stands out to me, I'll get it.
Is that in the Play Store?

Pretty much totally useless.I wouldn't buy another LG anyway so it doesn't make much difference to me. I bought the one I have in 2015 and there has never been a software update. That is just one of my many gripes about the product. I'm saving up my pennies so it won't be long now. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom