• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LG Tribute LS660 Virgin Mobile bricked?

I had everything working great in my rooted phone. I started messing with it and now "no operating system". I can't seem to get ADB working in MS Updates 7 and it has the stock recovery no longer TRWP. Is there anything I can do to salvage this brick? I have a good backup through TRWP but when I was trying to restore it, TRWP could not find it on SD external. Tried moving backup to internal storage - still couldn't find it. Any help much appreciated.

quick question, can you enter emergency mode or download mode on a bricked phone? I'm pretty sure it's not possible, but there are posts saying that you can unbrick your phone with lg flash tool (since you have a lg phone). but, in order to flash you phone with it, you need to be in download mode or emergency mode. So if it's a yes, you can enter download/ emergency mode, then try lg flash tool to revive your phone, if not, then, i'll keep searching.

quick question, can you enter emergency mode or download mode on a bricked phone? I'm pretty sure it's not possible, but there are posts saying that you can unbrick your phone with lg flash tool (since you have a lg phone). but, in order to flash you phone with it, you need to be in download mode or emergency mode. So if it's a yes, you can enter download/ emergency mode, then try lg flash tool to revive your phone, if not, then, i'll keep searching.
Thanks for your help and suggestions but I gave up after far too many hours trying various fixes. Bought another one and all is well now.

Back
Top Bottom