• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG V20 mini view not working

gigz

Lurker
Anybody else having this problem? It used to work on the first day I got it, then it stopped working when i was testing it out the next day. Contacted LG, went through the troubleshooting process, including disabling Switch Access, turning off then turning the mini view option back on, restarting the phone, and last option to do a factory reset. I was hesitant at first but then decided that I really wanted this feature, so I went ahead with doing the factory reset. It seemed to work, but then after all apps updated, and after checking back on it after an hour, it stopped working once again. All my apps came from the app store. I dont think one of my apps is causing the problem, but I dont really know. If anyone has the same problem, please let me know how to fix it.

Same here. Worked before.

Edit. The setting was turned off. :rolleyes: I didn't know it had to be manually enabled. Go to Advanced Settings under Display. It's back but still requires a very quick swipe to trigger.

Last edited:
Same here. Worked before.

Edit. The setting was turned off. :rolleyes: I didn't know it had to be manually enabled. Go to Advanced Settings under Display. It's back but still requires a very quick swipe to trigger.

Yup. Mine is on but even quick swipes don't work.

How did you reinstall your apps?
From a back up or fresh from google play?
I switched from a Samsung Note 7, to this phone, and I set this phone up as a new device. So All apps were fresh from Google play. Except 1 which I downloaded with an apk but even after uninstalling that app, it still doesn't work...

Back
Top Bottom