• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LG_LS660ZV3_00.P33031.TOT for BOOST's TRIBUTE

You do realize the title says "LS660.......TRIBUTE 2"?
And that this forum is for the first TRIBUTE, not the tribute 2

Which device is this for?
The two devices are NOT interchangeable, so this will cause problems with users.

Tribute Lg Ls660 boost...my mistake and much apologies...but couldn't get my ls660 to take fastboot after numerous tries on multiple computers so this was the only fix for me...now my Tribute is working like a charm!

Last edited:
I don't need this and haven't tested it, but thank you for sharing the .TOT file. Lots of people who bricked their phones when the last update hit could have used this. If I have time, it would be interesting to dissect it to learn how it's put together. Thanks again.

You do realize the title says "LS660.......TRIBUTE 2"?
And that this forum is for the first TRIBUTE, not the tribute 2

Which device is this for?
The two devices are NOT interchangeable, so this will cause problems with users.
i HAD TO PAY FOR THIS FILE SO SHARE IT,USE IT, ENJOY IT!!
##THE TOT FILE ##
https://mega.nz/#!4kpxSJCL!9DlDCnPIMu3mNKav3A52BbzqY4YRmkg7tmZH9-5iwmw

##TOOLS FOR THE FLASH##
https://mega.nz/#!IkhlBTDJ!ZIp9Q28nt6WRhPEx2vmpLKTzMCOgS6Tcp9aROcLle6M

EVRYTHING YOU NEED TO FLASH IT INCLUDING:Directions for the flash,LG_Flashtool,LG_MOBILE_DRIVERS.EXE,AND CRACK FOR THE FLASHTOOL...ALSO i'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR IDIOCY FROM THESE FILES...HAVE A NICE DAY[/Q

After long search through google for this ROM, I finally got it.
Million thanks to presto1979.

some how this needs to get bumped to the top of google search... been searching for hours... im downloading and going from there... just waiting on the tot file got everything else
i will then hopefully be able to see device in device manager. have confirmed i can access download mode, says rooted at the moment but doesnt boot....
if i see device, change com port and proceed...

fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom