• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Lock screen replacement

jeffzz421

So I was thinking about it and want to get an app that lets me change my music from teh lock screen if possible. Any lock screen replacement apps out there that can do this?? and or music players?

I have the standard music player widget on my Widget Locker. It works great for me while I am at the gym. I also use the ICS like unlock feature and have shortcuts to six apps through it.

Widget locker is great. The good thing about it is that they have pages full of lockscreens for widget locker on xda. You can put widgets on the lockscreen as well. I recommend it.

Poweramp also has lockscreen Widgets.
Fullscreen lock replacement with two unlocks, button and slide.

But it's only for music.

Widget locker is great. The good thing about it is that they have pages full of lockscreens for widget locker on xda. You can put widgets on the lockscreen as well. I recommend it.
I purchased Widget Locker when I had my Samsung Admire, and it used to drain my battery.
have you had any issues with the battery draining using widget locker on LG Connect ?

Back