• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LockScreen Wallpaper and Quick Settings Icons Mod

The edit button in quick settings is broke. Repeated taps and rebooted, plus dalvik and cache wipes, no go. Not a deal breaker though.
I like that default lockscreen wallpaper. Nice.

Be sure you arent using the tweaksbox theme settings that theme the notifications area. I uninstalled the lollipop theme and just used tweaksbox for settings. It will break the edit button in quick settings when the system portion of the theme is applied.

Can confirm there are no bugs with the quick settings in the files uploaded. Full rom reinstall with the modified LGSystemUI has the edit button working. The bug is in the lollipop theme for tweaksbox. It remaps the button to lg g3 button which isnt how ours works.

Can confirm there are no bugs with the quick settings in the files uploaded. Full rom reinstall with the modified LGSystemUI has the edit button working. The bug is in the lollipop theme for tweaksbox. It remaps the button to lg g3 button which isnt how ours works.
I'll check, I thought I already disabled it. Nope its still enabled. I'll run it again. If I run into issues I'll post back.
I'm sorry for not double checking like I should have. I guess you can add "disable Tweakbox quick settings" to install directions too.

You can actually use the tweaksbox settings for quick settings. Just not the lollipop theme. It remaps our edit button.

Back
Top Bottom