• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lollipop in Verizon, change the Notification Panel color

AZgl1500

Extreme Android User
I am terribly upset with Verizon, I did a FDR and reinstalled most of my apps to prevent 5.0 from installing.

Well, before all of the apps could be restored again, 5.0 upgrade rammed it thru and it rebooted and did its' POS business. Fortunately I saw it about to happen and shut it off and pulled the SDcard before it did its' slimy business.

right now, the only thing I want to know is how to get rid of that pastel green color on the Notification screen? I want it back to a deep solid green like it was before.... and the rest of the Notification Panel screen is Bright White! I can't stand that, it is hard on my eyes.... it needs to go solid Black like I had it before.

I am pastel color blind and I cannot see this damn phone now.... I am pissed.

I will mess with the rest of the phone later, but first I have to be able to see the damn screen.... I can't make out what the text is saying it is so faint and buried into the pastel bushes.

Bad weather night in the Tulsa, OK area.....Tornados all over the place, we lost a Fire Fighter who was trying to rescue some stupid idiot who thought their car could drive on water at 1:30 AM.... that idiot cost us a very well thought of Public Servant who risked his life, and lost it, trying to save the life of another....

All that to say, I have not been to sleep yet..... got tired of the WWII reruns on TV, so got back on the phone to try and figure out how to fix the color display... I first tried "Negative Display" which at first I thought was going to be the Cat's Meow because it made the screen Black and the letters White... BUT, the Notification Panel and all other borders turned into a horrible pale Orange color.... NIX on that.

Then I saw "Color Adjustment", that brought up a bunch of colored square blocks for me to try and arrange matching colors..... yeah, righto jacko..... horrible for me, I am Pastel Color Blind.... but I did the best I could by matching equal Contrasts...

The result was at least acceptable, the Notification Panel is now somewhat close to what I had before....

Now, that is done, how in the hell do you get rid of that Bright White background on everything? I used to have all of the Backgrounds in Solid Black with White Letters... why can't I have that again?

Back
Top Bottom