• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Looking but cant find

Unless your phone is capable of projecting images, then this is a moot request. I haven't heard of an app like this, and you would have to have a phone capable of acting as a projector, and probably some kind of reflective material on your windshield as well.

I've only seen a couple of phones that have a built-in projector, and those are most definitely NOT the Huawei Ascend. I have not heard of an app like this, and I'm curious to know why you would need this when you have a speedometer in the dash?

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0
I think it's a 'reflection' rather than projection. Sort of works as a HUD. If I position my phone incorrectly then the reflection on the screen can be amazingly annoying, but done right it would be cool.

However, I have no idea what the app is. The only app to match reflection and HUD is this one -> https://market.android.com/details?id=com.whitecat.speedcam

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones