• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a phone with real QWERTY keyboard

El dude

Jan 8, 2011
Wellb my much loved S2 died and ended up with a BB Curve for the next 6 months which is nice to have something different but I love Android and couldn't move away but I do really like the physical keyboard on my BB and wondered if there was a high-end Droid out or coming out that offers a full QWERTY keyboard plus touch screen? The keyboard must be on the front of the phone.

Stay away from the Droid 3...I'm only speaking from experience but I had nothing but issues after a few months of having it. Txt not sending I would have to take out the battery, I want to call someone by either clicking on their names or typing out the number the call would go though 3-5 minutes later. It could be my phone since my gurl's phone does not have any of these issues but I see look elsewhere

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones