• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a rare and unique MMO.

Are you content with the current android RPG and MMORPG games?

• Total voters

TheLoneWolfey

Lurker
Sep 11, 2015
Hey guys! First off I'm new to these forums and I'm evil and vile when it comes to games, especially PvP.
I am in need of a game, preferably RPG (action would work too), in which there is a satisfactory PvP system. All the games I have tried so far have a lame PvP system .I.e. Its just 'kill the guy and take loot. The guy comes back again the same day in minutes. Kill the guy again.....' And that's lame. Defeat or death only means that you would be transferred or transported to the spawn location. You can keep respawning and fighting all the same. It gives no satisfaction in killing a guy when you know he can be jumping back in lesser than 5min! Also no point in spending so much time in your character if all it can do is make your enemy reappear.
So is there any such game which gives the satisfaction in killing a guy? So that he loses everything and/or at least 33.33% of his character progress? Also not a game which is P2W so that rich n00bs rule.
Thanks in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones