• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help looking for a second phone ,please help me

Gaia

Hi
i'm looking for a second phone

can you give me an advise?
i'm thinking about HUAWEI P8 Lite LTE 16GB or Samsung Galaxy S3 neo or SAMSUNG Galaxy A3 16GB

i don't play ,i use like phone , camera , whatapp
i don't know if there is a sense talking about battery , but on my old galaxy s3 the display drain my battery very quickly

thanks
any advise is really very wellcome

thanks!
i tried to find some info on the net , reviews
and about the P8 Lite the review are not very good , for them it's a phone with a poor battery life
seems that the most review sites are for samsung or iphone

about swappa sadly i live in europe

Until you find a viable replacement phone, keep in mind the Galaxy S3 model is over three years old now. If you're still using the battery it originally came with it isn't surprising if it's not holding a charge like it used to. Since the S3 was such a popular model things like replacement batteries are still pretty common. (Get a Samsung branded, exact replacement. S3 batteries are inexpensive. Avoid the off-brand, bargain specials, quality isn't the same and they can be problematic anyway.)

hi
yes thanks
HUAWEI P8 Lite LTE 16GB is 1 & 1/2 year old , right?
change the battery on a huawei is very hard ,isn't?

Last edited:
The Huawei P8lite has a non-replaceable battery, as far as I'm concerned that's a sad trend a lot of the manufacturers are moving towards. S3's are nice in that aspect, just pry off the plastic back, and all you need is a fingernail to pop the battery out and back in.

hi
but why i find only bad review about HUAWEI P8 Lite LTE 16GB ?

what's about the ONEPLUS X ?
thanks

So you seem to favor those non-replaceable battery phones ;-)
hi
i like replaceable battery phones , but at these price what can i get?
samsung and lg ???
i own a samsung s3 galaxy neo
thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom