• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Looking for custom ROM for P5210ZHUAND2 Tab 3 10.1 WiFi

Im relatively new to this customizing lark but I managed to install Android Revolution HD on my Samsung S3
and its definitely better so I thought I'd try my Tab 3 10.1.
Got a recovery installed (TWRP) and then tried some ROMs ... Pimpdroid and one or two others. After the installation appeared to be successful and the tablet started to reboot ... the Samsung logo flashed a couple of times and the recovery screen reappeared.
I ended up trying 2 different versions of TWRP and the Philz recovery mod and several different ROMs including some that claimed to be STOCK and I never got past the reboot to recovery mod.
Eventually I tracked down the original ROM which took 2 attempts and a couple of hours to download (from some server that uses tin cans and a piece of string) and I've managed to get it working and I'm reinstalling all my apps ...
So does anyone know of a custom ROM for this variation of the Tab 3? I bought it from Amazon but it turns out its a Hong Kong import. A newer ROM like Kitkat would be nice but mainly Im looking for a faster, leaner ROM that'll get my Tab 3 feeling quicker and less bloated.
Any help will be really appreciated

There is a lollipop one out there that I'm using. The problem with it hanging up on some roms is usually resolved by doing a few hard resets.. Or possibly you didn't wipe all of your caches. The steps for the roms are frequently very exact.

Back
Top Bottom