• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking to Trade : 0.00 : Samsung Galaxy 7.0 Plus for an HTC Flyer/Evo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouch1976

Android Enthusiast
Buy | Sell | Trade
..Looking to Trade

Device/Item(s)
..Samsung Galaxy 7.0 Plus for an HTC Flyer/Evo

Price

Shipping Included?
..No

Payment Options
..Even Trade - No Money, Cash

Condition
..Mint: Perfect device and all original included items

Extra Included Items
..Screen protector, skin, gel case, sleeve.

Additional Information/Comments
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus that I'm looking to swap into an HTC Flyer/Evo. The 7 Plus is 16GB, Wifi model. It's in mint condition, not rooted, and comes with original box, cables, docs. It has a skin and screen protector on it, and comes with a gel cover and a sleeve for carrying. I want to try the Flyer and would like one in the same condition with the same accessories. I would rather not ship, so someone around NYC would be best.

I have a flyer in great condition I would be willing to part with maybe but I dont live in NYC area, IM in Colorado.

Hey guys, I'm glad I can mediate a transaction! Mothy, sorry for the delay in responding to your PM and I hope you get a great price for your tab. My wife has a Flyer and I think it's a great device. The 7.0 Plus is a little quirky, but I've decided to hold onto it for a while longer. Bobcat, I'll take down the posting shortly and post pics of the device next time...keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom