• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lookout

t12b25

Android Enthusiast
Hi everybody. I have lookout premium with my jump . I switched phones and it backed up my call log and pictures . nice ,the problem is it backed it up under a .bin type file . I have no idea how to open that . I'm confused . I would appreciate any help. Thank you ,
Anthony.

I do have it installed but it didn't restore anything . I even went to their website downloaded them ,but they downloaded as .bin files and I have no idea how to open this . Thank you ,
Anthony

Downloaded what? What's 'them'? What did you do with 'them'? Gotta have better information about what you have done to help you.

Have you looked for instructions or other help on the Lookout website?

I downloaded "them" the files off of the lookout website . I sent lookout an email about it they told me I needed to download the files from a PC . problem is I don't have a computer . nor do I know how to open a .bin file on my phone . appreciate the help.
Thank you.
Anthony

I think most file ahchivers (they do ZIP files) do BINs. File Expert may also be a necessity. I am always needing a good file manager.

Hi everybody. I have lookout premium with my jump . I switched phones and it backed up my call log and pictures . nice ,the problem is it backed it up under a .bin type file . I have no idea how to open that . I'm confused . I would appreciate any help. Thank you ,
Anthony.

Since you have it on your phone now. You should be able to go to the play store and do a search for. ..... bin file extractor. .... or. ...... bin file opener

There are a handful of apps that will come up that you can install in order to open that bin file.

Back
Top Bottom