• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root lost apps please help

dudleesmuk

here is my problem. i downloaded audio manager hide it app. i hide zroot, tasker, sla4, setcpu, and superuser. then the hide t app wood not show them. i deleted the app and now cant get to super user or sla4. i have replaced tasker and zroot. but it roots then sometimes shows unroot some times dont. when reinstalled setcpu it says not rooted. i think the problem is that super user is hiden some how. i dont know where to look in my androzip to fine the file to delet it ther then reinstall. can anyone pls help.

i am useing a lg apex

You can do a search, using your root access file manager (Root Explorer, etc) or by connecting your device to your computer and searching the SD card.

If su permissions are not being allowed, then assume your device is not rooted and just do your search from any file manager such as "my files," etc.

ok i recovered and then backed up all important apps and saved them to pc as apk files. i am missing sla4 for tasker. where can i find this to download?

I FOUND IT THANX

Back
Top Bottom