• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help m1070 won't boot up

JMBishop

My m1070 lost wifi first then stopped booting. Any instructions that migbt help me out? It's still under warranty so if I can't find anything I'll have to send it in.

That's the plan, I actually put the tablet away for months broken because I didn't feel like messing with it. When I originally called tech support with WiFi problems they tried to get me to reload system files with my PC. I was going to call them to send it back after playing with it for a while but it eventually stopped booting up and I was busy with work. When I got it out again I got a RMA from kocaso but started playing with it, I got it to boot to the YouTube app somehow and when I tried to close it to get to the main screen it shut down. After rebooting it a few more times I got it to boot straight into another app but this time instead of closing the app I opened the system settings in the bottom right corner and did the reset.

Back
Top Bottom