• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Market access problem?

I have Market version 2002013 and "Uninstall updates" is available. What's the version on your phone?

It does Force close when updating apps and restarts to continue updating. This has been happening since the new version of Market.
It's version 2007. I just got off the phone w/Sprint, and they're saying it's a network problem and they're working on it. I just flashed opres 3 on it yesterday and have no way to replace my apps. All I have is the stock file viewer.
It's working just fine on my wifes moment. Her version is 200207 which is the updated version.

Upvote 0
I'm not exactly sure what I did to get this to go thru, but i did replicate the resolution. I was pretty sure it was just an issue with the market not fully updating...and going back into it too soon before it finished updating. So I tried to "uninstall" the marketupdater. 1. do the uninstall updates of the market in manage apps 2. get into market and download "uninstaller pro" 3. open uninstaller pro and wait for the market 2.2.7 to show up in that list, after it showed up, i believe that meant it installed correctly because the new version of the market began working just fine after that. i doubt it has anything to do with uninstaller pro but it gave me the right timing to test the market...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones