• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Maxx HD/ ICS/ Flash?

Marc_G

Hi folks,

Several apps that basically serve up web content keep bugging me to install Flash Player from the market. But it doesn't seem to be there and I realize there is a transition away from flash going on. What should I do to play the content inline as seamlessly as possible?

I'm asking here since some threads I've read sound like solutions may be device dependent based on compatibility. So I want to know what to do specifically for a stock Maxx HD on ICS. Thanks.

Some of just went thru this at another site:

Replacement for Adobe Flash?

I have JB on my Maxx HD, but someone did post older versions that could work with ICS. There should be a solution out there. I didnt even realize Flash wasnt working on my phone until that thread. I put JB on my phone and was so busy playing with Google Now I forgot all about Flash.....think that was part of Google's plan...lol.

From what I remember, mobile Chrome does not support flash. So besides side loading flash, you would also need a 3rd party browser that still supports flash.

Back
Top Bottom