• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MAXX on other carriers

SNeitzel

Android Enthusiast
Does anyone know if Sprint or ATT will be getting a version of the MAXX any time soon?

I have friends that are very jealous of the battery life but cannot switch carriers.

Thanks

The Droid lineup is a Verizon exclusive.

Edit: However, they do have GSM radios in them. On AT&T I don't think they could do 4G but they should be able to do HSPDA+. I'm not sure about Sprint. Probably a similar deal.

The Droid lineup is a Verizon exclusive.

Edit: However, they do have GSM radios in them. On AT&T I don't think they could do 4G but they should be able to do HSPDA+. I'm not sure about Sprint. Probably a similar deal.

Sprint will not activate any Verizon phones on their network.

The LG G2 may be the best alternative. It has a battery almost as large as the Maxx, and its Snapdragon 800 chipset is more battery-efficient than the S4 Pro in the Maxx, so battery life is just about the same for the same use. I believe that it's on all of the carriers at the moment.

I was thinking more along the lines of basically the same phone, re-branded under a different name. It seems like they do that fairly often.

I'll have them check out the LG G2.

Back
Top Bottom