• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Maxx won't charge

golfbiz

Have Maxx for about a month using an upgrade, coming from incredible. Yesterday while sitting with the Maxx on charge reading email, web sites it charged from about 15% to 35%, then hit the wall and started losing charge. I stopped doing any apps/net/mail and let it charge. It wouldn't charge and went to 15% on wall charger. Last night did a soft reboot, volume down/power for 20 seconds to let it reboot, then turned off and it charged all night, but could only get to 50%, turned on still on charger this morning and it is draining again while settings says it is charging with AC....not sure what else I can do except maybe try to get a replacement. Never had an issue with inc charging as I used multiple batteries in a wall charger and would just switch batteries if needed during the day which worked great. Anyway was a little leary about a fixed battery in case there was issue....anyone have similar charging issue?

So far, a little disappointed in Maxx, seems a little laggy and camera is not as good as my incredible. The charging issue though is real concerning but while working battery is pretty amazing on Maxx....thanks!

Back
Top Bottom