• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Medal of Honor or Call of Duty: Black Ops

Which?

• Total voters
The only thing I agree with Rota about is the fact that EA has been panhandling us console gamers in terms of putting content on the discs and locking it so when they release the so-called "map pack" all it does is unlock the content on the disc and nothing more.

Otherwise, I'm w/ you Imtoomuch.

On a side note, I played the first level of the single player last night at my buddies house and must say that I do like the gameplay overall. It does have a very big Bad Company feel to it which isn't exactly a bad thing but I was hoping for something new and refreshing. Either way, I'd say this game is definitely worth a rental but not a purchase.
I agree that gamers get raped. We can't even return games after opening them which is so unlike any other industry. If I take a shirt home and cut off the tags I can still return it. Heck, you can even find some manufacturers giving 30 day money back guarantees on cars these days!

But the idea that PC games are somehow smarter or "better" than console games is ignorant.

The campaign of MOH is completely different than the multiplayer. They were made by two different companies and it shows. I wish the company that made the campaign would have also done the multiplayer. If that were the case it would probably be awesome.

Upvote 0
The most realistic Modern FPS I played on multiplayer was Arma II

I have Arma II. I want to like it but I think it just takes the realism too far to a point where the massive amount of key bindings you have to remember just becomes too great. I haven't finished the tutorials yet and I just feel overwhelmed with it. Should I just jump right into a game and go from there instead?

Upvote 0
I have Arma II. I want to like it but I think it just takes the realism too far to a point where the massive amount of key bindings you have to remember just becomes too great. I haven't finished the tutorials yet and I just feel overwhelmed with it. Should I just jump right into a game and go from there instead?

Lol yes. IMO I think going straight to the game instead of going through the tutorials is a better learning experience.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones