• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Metropcs clean device

aboudkav

Lurker
Hi
I don't know if its the right place to share this topic, if its not please orient me.
Si, i want to ask community if , like T-Mobile clean device's, metropcs clean device's are factory unblocked for other GSM carries US and INTERNATIONAL one.
Think you for your answers☺

Hi
I don't know if its the right place to share this topic, if its not please orient me.
Si, i want to ask community if , like T-Mobile clean device's, metropcs clean device's are factory unblocked for other GSM carries US and INTERNATIONAL one.
Think you for your answers☺

Don't know exactly what you mean by clean device, but I do know you have to have paid for service for 3 months and then you can have them unlock the phone.

Don't know exactly what you mean by clean device, but I do know you have to have paid for service for 3 months and then you can have them unlock the phone.

Think you for respens...I mean by clean device : no contract bill and no understanding balance on it, on T mobile when we buy a device with no contract we should use it for 40 day on t mobile after that it's automatically unlocked for all gsm carriers ( I think !!) So i want to know if its samething with metroPCS !!!

Think you for respens...I mean by clean device : no contract bill and no understanding balance on it, on T mobile when we buy a device with no contract we should use it for 40 day on t mobile after that it's automatically unlocked for all gsm carriers ( I think !!) So i want to know if its samething with metroPCS !!!

Got you. As I said with MetroPCS it's 90 days

Back
Top Bottom