• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

mhl - hdmi

wizbit0

Lurker
hi guys this is my 1st post , iam thinking of buying this tab my quire is on samsungs web page this device supports mhl but on reading negative reviews on amazon.com one person says that it does not i want to view the contents of my tab onto a tv screen that has an hdmi socket thanks in advance

hi guys this is my 1st post , iam thinking of buying this tab my quire is on samsungs web page this device supports mhl but on reading negative reviews on amazon.com one person says that it does not i want to view the contents of my tab onto a tv screen that has an hdmi socket thanks in advance

Since this is the Tab 3 8.0 forum, I will assume that that is want you are interested in buying. Yes you can view the contents of you tab 3 8.0 onto a tv screen that has an hdmi socket

You will need an HDMI cable and a HDTV adaptor.

Does your TV support Miracast or screen mirroring, if not your TV perhaps a blu ray player or some other media player you have may do so. If yes then you can use screen mirroring to show anything from your tab to the TV. I bought the following media player as it supports this, Panasonic DMP-MS10eb, I got it on sale for

Back
Top Bottom