• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Milestone A854 Rom Help!

drakonis1

Lurker
Hi,

I bought a Motorola Milestone A854 CDMA cell phone off of ebay recently. It came pre rooted and already flashed with a custome rom called project elite. It was supposed to be on the cspire network but I found out that is was originally on the verizon network. It shows verizon tags on some screens and a verizon link in the android market. Can someone tell me if flashing with a custom rom is the same as flashing to another network? I was able to still get the phone turned on with cspire, but couldn't receive incoming calls. I did a full reset on the phone and now I can place and receive calls but I am unable to receive voicemail now. Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how to fix this. The rom installed is kind of sluggish and has lots of trouble. What would be the best rom for this phone? From what I have researched it seems cynagon mod 7 would be good. Any advice would be appreciated for this noob!

Back