• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Missing Briefing Widget

I have Samsung Galaxy s6.
I was looking for Briefing widget. See attachment for picture. to add on the homescreen but couldn't find. Is there a way to get this widget back?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-13-17-06-53-20150413-171633119_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-13-17-06-53-20150413-171633119_1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 122
Hmm, not sure as I am not familiar with your device, but what about long pressing on the home screen, choosing "widget" and navigating to the briefing widget?
I also moved your thread into the S6 forum so others who know the device can help ;)

Thank for replying.

Yes I have try this but the widget is not there.

Tho I realize when I swipe to the left and see see an feature call Flipboard Briefing, tho it doesn't feel the same.

What phone did that orignally came from? Ive used several Samsung devices over the years and the last time I've seen Briefing Widget is like 4 years ago on a Galaxy S. It was replaced by the S Planner Widget

What phone did that orignally came from? Ive used several Samsung devices over the years and the last time I've seen Briefing Widget is like 4 years ago on a Galaxy S. It was replaced by the S Planner Widget
I had a Samung Galaxy S4. I'm trying a app widget similar to the S4.

Back
Top Bottom