• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MLS touch screen NOT RESPONDING!

2 days ago I found an MLS somewhere in my house.

Someone left it recently on a shelf and I thought I could fix it so I can use it! (Yeah goodbye LEAGOO phone)

At first, the battery was dead and couldn't charge! So, I sucked up all that dust in the charging port just like kirby. Suprise suprise, the phone booted up!

Now let's get on topic, once I've turned it on, the touch screen didn't respond! Neither did the buttons on the bottom of the screen! So I googled it about 2 hours

Things I tried to get it working:
-Safe mode
-Factory reset
-Cleaning it with a soft cloth
-Reset with power buttons (Which makes the touch screen reset or something)
-Even pushed the edges of the screen and still nothing!

The worst part: The touch screen is not scratched or damaged! Neither is damaged by liquid!

PLEASE HELP! And no, I can't open up the system because I can a non removable battery.

Last edited:
2 days ago I found an MLS somewhere.

Someone left it recently and I is damaged by liquid!

Also, when I mean I found an MLS, I mean IN MY HOUSE! I'm so stupid... I would never EVER picked up an abandoned phone on the street! I'm not a robber!

That makes it easier to give back then.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones