• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help mobile data keeps turning on

claricem3

Lurker
Ever since I updated my galaxy tab 3 8.0 to kitkat 4.4.2. My wi-fi only tablet keeps turning on the mobile data and killing my battery on top of my battery draning faster by itself. In the settings there are no options to turn the data off. Also I would charge my battery all night and only get to 70%. I have tried factory reset, but still have the same problems.

Hello and welcome to the forums . if you want WiFi to stay on and leave data alone you need to set the WiFi settings to do so . set WiFi sleep to always ... And avoid bad connection should be checked .

I received a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (SM-T310) as a retirement gift last week and it had android jelly bean installed. the tab comes with GPS and on the weekend it automatically upgraded to KitKat 4.4.2 as it was set to automatic update. I then lost the GPS from the drop down menu. so GPS has disappeared from the tab. I contacted Samsung help line here in the UK and they could not give me a reason or a fix and suggested I reverse the update back to JJ. any idea why this happened and is there a fix?

I received a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (SM-T310) as a retirement gift last week and it had android jelly bean installed. the tab comes with GPS and on the weekend it automatically upgraded to KitKat 4.4.2 as it was set to automatic update. I then lost the GPS from the drop down menu. so GPS has disappeared from the tab. I contacted Samsung help line here in the UK and they could not give me a reason or a fix and suggested I reverse the update back to JJ. any idea why this happened and is there a fix?

I will need the full firmware should be letters and numbers . and it may end as NF9

OR You can try this

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=21050

But first see if you can find the correct firmware you have .

Back
Top Bottom