• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

More alleged leaked renders of the Nokia 9 show up

I feel like Nokia (and Blackberry) have been through so many failed iterations that the brands are kind of... antique. I wouldn't buy either simply because of the brand and as awful and ignorant as that probably is... It's true. They would REALLY need to wow me to even consider them. And nothing out there really wows more than others these days.

Upvote 0
Well if it's really, as claimed, a 5.5" 2:1 display then that should be a nice-sized device (same width as a 5" 16:9). And (HMD) Nokia are being pretty good at getting security updates out so far, and have added very little bloat to the software, so I give them credit for that. So overall I'd give this consideration if I was still in the market for a new phone (though by the time it arrives it will be pretty much the last of the s835 flagships).

Essential I'm still giving credit for doing something different, but they still aren't available over here so weren't an option (an import of a first generation device with no warranty didn't appeal).

But yeah, "wow" is difficult to find at the moment. Heck, I've not even found the enthusiasm to root my Pixel 2 so far ;).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones