• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

More memory space on kyocera

jSavvy1641

Hello guys. Im new here to this section of the android fourms. i originally owned a samsung galaxy prevail and was on the "prevail all things root fourms for about 2 years", i recently upgraded to the kyocera edge and had this phone for about 3 full months. i came to ask a particular question on how to free up more space on my phone to improve its memory. i have approximately 360 songs on my phone and about 34 photos or so on it which i know can take up space. I noticed space improvement when i swiched my storage to internal (phone storage) and that kept it very spacious for a while until now which it works some what slow based on apps like instagram and other social media. My kyocera is not rooted but i wouldn't mind if i had to. Is there anyway i could free up some space on my phone so it could be more useful, Thanks in advance. :confused:

Keep all your media files on your external SD card - that'll give you the maximum free internal space (which you need for your apps).

if you are rooted look in the original hydro forums, and look for safe to remove aps. i removed all boost apps with out any ill effects, use titanium backup freeze then uninstall and reboot. simple.

cheers.

Back
Top Bottom