• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Moto 360 Sport] Screen off

Mattaum

Lurker
When I take out my watch from the charger, I realized the screen was flickering and not respond to commands.It reset itself a few times and didn't keep the screen turned on. I did a restore, but the problem persists. Througout the day the situation worsened and now the screen not turn on. Holding the button, I realized that it's on.
Has anyone had this problem?

Yes! I am on my 3rd Moto 360 Sport watch ... and the 3rd one started failing this weekend :( The first 2's screen failed after a week or so, while the 3rd one lasted almost 4 weeks. I'll be calling Motorola today to see it I can just get my money back.

I'm having the exact same problem. The screen is doing some weird flickering thing and resets all the time. I factory reset and nothing works. Did you guys ever figure out what the problem was or should I try to replace/return it?

I'm having the exact same problem. The screen is doing some weird flickering thing and resets all the time. I factory reset and nothing works. Did you guys ever figure out what the problem was or should I try to replace/return it?
There's no solution. I took mine to an assistance and they offer me two options: a new one or my money back. I choose the second option and bought a Samsung Gear S2.

Back
Top Bottom