• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help motorola razr hd cannot get LTE!!!!!!

I got a new razr hd phone. It supposed to have LTE with my new LTE micro SIM card inserted.
The LTE was shown on the phone when I first time insert the SIM card.
Then I found out that the LTE was gone second day. Instead of displaying LTE, it is showing H+ which mean HSPA.

I am with Fido, and I checked the LTE coverage of fido. I am in the coverage and I am outside door.
Does anyone have the same problem as I have?

Thanks,
Jimmy

Hi Jimmy, welcome to AF.

Unfortunately, I don't see too many Canadian users here. From a quick internet search for Fido issues, it appears that Fido is having a lot of problems implementing LTE on their devices. You probably have already searched and discovered this. The Fido support boards seem to have a lot of complaints. So it may be time to speak to Fido CSR and hope that you find someone knowledgeable. Good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones