• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Move safestrap backup file to SD?

matther22xdroid

I backed up my stock system in safestrap to my internal memory.

Can I simply copy and paste it onto my new 32gb sd card (i had 2gb before thats why i backed up to internal).

Will this confuse safestrap if I have to restore?

Just create a safestrap folder in the root of your external SD card and inside of that create a folder titled backup. Just move the backup into, well, the backup folder lol.

When you go to restore your backup safestrap will give you the option of choosing your internal or external memory. Just select external and it shouldn't have a problem finding it.

Same goes for creating backups you will be given that same option

Just create a safestrap folder in the root of your external SD card and inside of that create a folder titled backup. Just move the backup into, well, the backup folder lol.

When you go to restore your backup safestrap will give you the option of choosing your internal or external memory. Just select external and it shouldn't have a problem finding it.

Same goes for creating backups you will be given that same option

What about the "Original" and "Safe" files? There each 700mb should I copy those also?

Back
Top Bottom