• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Moving app data to SD card

I recently purchased a 32gb micro SD card, thinking I could have way more big apps (gta sa, modern combat that kinda stuff) but when I press move to SD card it only moved the app, which is about 50 mbs. But is there any way I can move the data to my SD card? My device isn't rooted (I tried multiple times but I just can't do it) thanks in advance

I bad to reset my device to solve it I am currently struggling with the same issue since my tab only has 11gb available but I have a 32gb sd card. I'll share if I find something. Because my tablet even when I can move it to sd card on my settings it's only the apk

Is there a way to move the app data as well? I'm finding that only the game is movable, but most big games have a big download after you've installed it. Does this change in the pro version? Since I can only move like half a gig rn

I think it moves everything,Cause you can even move the app manager to the sd card too.
It says on there play store page what pro unlocks.

Back
Top Bottom