• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Moving up to a Droid Razor

Hi. I live in North Alabama. (almost in the 'sticks')
I'm a retired LEO with a wife who supports my camping, hunting, fishing and BBQ habits.
I've spent the last month convincing my wife she needs a Droid.
I finally got Barbara's favorite niece to intervene on my behalf.
Tonight I bought two Droid Razors. (Couldn't afford the Razor Max)
SO...
I'm learning on the fly, and then I'm teaching Barb... :rolleyes:

I promise to not ask too many questions...BUT... I've got a lot of reading to do, before I'll join in.
Guess I'll 'Lurk' while I catch up.

Thanks for joining our ranks. Welcome to Android Forums. There is nothing wrong with reading/lurking. Be certain to ask questions when you have them. That is how we all learn and besides... we are a friendly lot and enjoy helping out our fellow Android users. Just in case you haven't found it yet, here is a link to the Droid Razr area. Motorola Droid RAZR - Android Forums
In that area you will find all of the Razr people and all they have said about the phone since it's release. A wealth of information and all freely contributed by our great user base. Have fun and thanks for joining. I hope you and your wife enjoy your new phones.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones