• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MP3 Cutter Ringtone Maker

jonny855

Jan 15, 2018
MP3 CUTTER RINGTONE MAKER lets you cut mp3 songs and turn music into ringtones easily! It is an easy and practical ringtone maker, with a simple user interface and clean cutting options!

CHECK OUT ALL THE COOL FEATURES OF THIS “RINGTONE CUTTER”:
- Search for your favorite song/ringtone/notification sound/alarm sound on the list – MP3 Cutter Ringtone Maker scans the music stored on your device and makes a complete list of all the audio files for easy finding and cutting songs to make ringtones!
- Make a unique ringtone/notification/chat ringtone/contact tone – use the music ringtones/songs from your Android device!
- Record a new ringtone – use the “sound recorder” to create a voice ringtone name caller, my name ringtone, funny ringtones for family members, SMS caller name or any other notification sound!
- Audio software MP3 cutter app supports various audio formats – MP3, OGG, AMR, WAV, M4A, AAC!
- Set the start/end point for a precise and perfect cut ringtone – touch the waveform editor to adjust the length of the ringtone by selecting the start and end points!
- Slide the arrows along the waveform of the ringtone, press to set START and END point, or type in the time stamps!
- Customize background type/waveform color – select the color of the mp3 editor to make it more appealing!
- Best sound recorder mp3 ringtone cutter app on the market – free download now!

Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ringtones.cutterringtonemaker

Screenshots:

1529672449-1.png

1529672452-2.png

1529672457-3.png

1529672461-4.png

Last edited:
Reactions: aungmyomim
You such a topic reminds me that I have ever used an easy yet professional ringtone maker called Joyoshare Media Cutter to make ringtones for my iPhone. I used it for free, since it allows everyone to try 5 times without registration. To my great satisfaction, it can help me to cut and split various audios and videos without millisecond precision and with 100% original quality preserved. Recently, I got the lifetime license of it free of charge due to its official one-month back-to-school promotion. I am very glad. Just share this good news.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones