• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My acer betouch e110 showing internet connection error for system

My
PHP:
acer betouch e110 showing internet connection error for system update programwhile my browser is working fine except gmail and hotmail program where it is showing secure connection error kindely help me out

Very very sorry for incomplete information I had provided and resulting in-convince caused. I am using loop mobile connection and the setting are as follows connection name -BPL wap APN-mizone proxy-10.0.0.10 port-9401 user name-MSISDN password-***** MCC-404 MNC-21APN type-by default rest are not set . Kindly help me

Very very sorry for incomplete information I had provided and resulting in-convince caused. I am using loop mobile connection and the setting are as follows connection name -BPL wap APN-mizone proxy-10.0.0.10 port-9401 user name-MSISDN password-***** MCC-404 MNC-21APN type-by default rest are not set . Kindly help me

what is the access point selected in
wireless controls-mobilenetworks-acess point names

pls cross check with your operator...call customer support,
which country ur in....

bro
am using this phone from 1 year
i have bsnl sim and i can't browse internet
how did you start browsing ?? are there any initial settings to be down loaded?? please let me know hoe to start browsing bro...i hate this phone cuz am not able to browse :(

Hello and welcome to the forums addiction - thanks for joining!! :)

In order to access the internet, you would need to ensure that you have the correct APN's (Access Point Name) for your network. You should be able to get them by speaking to your provider. They may even be able to text the info to you :)

Back
Top Bottom