• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My bunnies have figured out Linux!

nickdalzell

Extreme Android User
No this ain't no joke. The last week they've done anything from switching to the virtual terminal TTY2, to typing tons of 'nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn's' into the console, and this morning they figured out how to switch from TTY2 to X and closed out my Amarok music player and changed AF to white!

Should I be concerrned? I never knew rabbits were this smart!

Fiver is the hacker in the group. He's the one who's into Linux, apparently. But I'm still flabbergasted at how he managed the key combo (ctrl-alt-f2) to switch from desktop to virtual terminals.

Just one member per account at AF. If we see a post in your name claiming that you are into new tech it will tip us off and it will have to be dealt with. Just saying.... :)

Our cat is notorious for her keystrokes.

yes, since he actually looks just like him!

update: now they've gotten smart enough in Linux-fu to know how to load and watch YouTube videos, enable developer console in browsers (which is a pain to disable once enabled!) and launched multiple instances of Dillo web browser (and enabled dev console there too).

Back
Top Bottom