• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My noob phone dieded? :/

Max69

Lurker
Hi,
I'd like to ask for help. Yesterday, my poor little Nubia N1 lite ( NX597J) was almost discharged, so i plugged it in charger. It was turned on btw. When i plugged it in, the screen showed colored lights for a moment like when old analog TV doesn't have a signal, can't think of better way to describe it. after that phone became unresponsive with everything except red notification light on top left.
When its plugged in charger, it shows bright red light, when its off the charger it shows dim red light. Can't turn on, doesn't vibrate or anything, literally nothing but the light works.
I tried the things with power button holding +- but no luck. Any idea?

Hello and welcome!
How long did you leave it plugged in to charge?
Have you tried to just hold down the power button for about 30 seconds or so in an attempt to power up?
Is the battery removable?

Hello and welcome!
How long did you leave it plugged in to charge?
Have you tried to just hold down the power button for about 30 seconds or so in an attempt to power up?
Is the battery removable?
it was on a charger for about an hour yesterday and an hour today, didn't even light up screen showing the charging animation as it would normally do
non-removable battery :/
tried holding power button, PB + volume down, PB + volume up for eternity, both on and off charger

it was on a charger for about an hour yesterday and an hour today, didn't even light up screen showing the charging animation as it would normally do
non-removable battery :/
tried holding power button, PB + volume down, PB + volume up for eternity, both on and off charger
Hmmm, have you tried a different charger and/or cable?

Hmmm, have you tried a different charger and/or cable?
yes. right now i guess i'll try to wait untill it completely discharges, so even the dim red light wouldn't be on, and try to charge it after that... but i am still hoping for more options if that won't work

Back
Top Bottom