• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root My phone Won't Turn on Please help me

Hello guys,

I tried to Root my phone so i download a sp flash tool and Recovery file ( Twrp )

Then when i tried to recovery it tell me error ( PMT changed to Rom ) so i watch out for my problem in youtube
i found someone who make a solution that someone make Format all Flash expect boot

i Format all Flash expect Boot

and after that i tried to recovery my file i see it's recovered but my mobile won't Turn on or try to Recharge

What i do? i see something in youtube that you have to download Firmware and install it but i didn't try because im afraid it's not my phone

Please please help me Please

My phone is : Infinix zero 4 X555

Just off-hand it seems that while attempting to root this phone the Recovery was corrupted, hopefully it's just soft-bricked (possibly repairable) and not hard-bricked (probably not). Apparently Infinix has stock ROMs on its web site. Try flashing a stock ROM to restore it, this should restore the original Android OS along with the stock Recovery.
http://www.infinixmobility.com/download-center/zero/zero4/?D=7
No guarantees the stored user data won't be wiped in the process though, which does not bode well as this isn't your phone. Hopefully the owner backed up all their data before letting you try to root it.

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones