• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MY Samsung Galaxy Note 9 giving problem in recording videos by Camera and other Issues

This is Aamir from Pakistan.. This phone was sended to me my cousin from Canada..

Sir I m Using Galaxy Note 9 from one week.. I detect the following problems in my phone..

1. When i m recording videos by camera.. after some seconds it stops recording byitself.. the maximum duration is 30 second.. some time stops on 2 sec some 10 seconds and some time after 30 seconds..

This issue is giving on any types of resolution
Rear Camera and Front Camera both giving the same issues..
Video Stabilizing option are hidden in Rear Camera but workable on Front Camera..

2. The phone is also giving issue in playing Videos..for example when i waching videos by using internal Video Player , the video becoming previous byitself..

But when i use external video player(mean mix player or other which is installed from Play Store), then it work fine..

3. The divice is also giving problem recorded screen when I m playing games.. after some seconds the recording stops..

4. When i play online videos on Facebook Massenger, after 5 seconds or 10 seconds.. the video Starts from Bigining itself..

Kindly Solve my Issue or give me the right way..

Regardz

Aamir Rehman
Pakistan , PK

I am having similar issues with recording also. Mine will go for a few minutes some times but then stop recording. Sometimes it will stop at earlier.

Also my keyboard minimizes in certain apps like snapchat or Instagram. And when I'm using YouTube or watching videos they minimize or start over. I want to take it back.... I didnt pay this much for a glitchy phone.

Flash the handset and add another best camera app from play store to avoid disappointments. (use the latest version of SP Flash Tool) i have tried it on my latest S9 device last week.

I am having similar issues with recording also. Mine will go for a few minutes some times but then stop recording. Sometimes it will stop at earlier.

Also my keyboard minimizes in certain apps like snapchat or Instagram. And when I'm using YouTube or watching videos they minimize or start over. I want to take it back.... I didnt pay this much for a glitchy phone.

My phone does the exact same thing!!!!! But here's what's odd. I used to have a S7 that started to present these errors. So now I got a Note8 and guess what?! The same thing is happening! I have all the same apps and settings I used to have on the old device, so I came to the conclusion that it probably has little to do with hardware and more to do with software. I think that maybe one of the apps is doing this to the phone, I just can't figure out which one. Reseting the phone won't help because I'll end up downloading the same (or similar) apps and the problems are gonna start all over again. I hope someone has an answer...

Back
Top Bottom