• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My TC970 is on the way

I ordered a TC970 from Walmart.com on 11/30/2011 using standard shipping. It was supposed to be delivered between 12/02/2011 and 12/09/2011, but as of 12/13/2011, I have not received it. According to USPS.com it departed Atlanta for Florida on 12/02/2011. That is the last update on the USPS.com website. That doesn't sound very encouraging. The Walmart.com website shows it was Accepted by my local USPS on 12/06/2011 at 01:22 PM with an Est. Delivery: 1-2 Postal Delivery Days.

Has anyone else ordered their TC970 from Walmart.com, and had similar issues?

My TC970 has been lost in the USPS system. It was shipped via Newgistics to my local USPS, but was the only item Newgistics shows in their container that was not delivered. Of course, right? I talked to Newgistics today, and they are going to research it further, but if I don't have it by tomorrow, I'm going to cancel the order. Walmart.com doesn't have the TC970 in stock right now, so I cannot get a new one shipped, and will have to accept a refund. Maybe I'll order the new Le Pan II :)

My LePan TC970 that I bought on ebay isn't coming....seems that the seller tried it out and it's DOA, so I'm being refunded my PayPal money....so the question is do I buy another TC970, upgrade to the Le Pan II, or hold out and wait for the Le Pan III?

I finally decided on the Le Pan II. Ordered it through the Wal Mart website....hopefully I won't have any delivery issues with it....

I eventually ended up sending my TC970 back as it kept freezing. However, as far as walmart.com is concerned, they are easy to deal with. I actually took my TC970 back to a local store for a refund, with not problems. Gotta love walmart return policy. :)

I'm not sure if I"m going to get another LePan...if I do it will be either the II or III, but I want to wait and see if they can work the bugs out first.

Santa brought me an iPad 2 32G. FYI: it hasn't crashed a single time.

HSN had aspecial buy on the LePan TC 970 it came with 13 apps. They also had an option for install payments with no interest - something like 50-60bucks per month.

Back
Top Bottom