• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Tracks & navigation

paulwjames

Lurker
Apr 16, 2012
This post is regarding the Google "My Tracks" application. Here are some things I want to do but can't figure out how...

I don't see a "navigate" option. Lets say I go for a ride and I want to do the same ride again. I'd like to get "turn left 500 feet" a la Tom Tom navigation. OR

Can I run 2 apps at the same time? My Tracks for tracking my ride and statistics and another app for navigation (which app do you recommend for navigation)?

If #2 is the way to go I assume I can import a route from mapquest or Google Maps, use a nav app for "Turn here..." and My Tracks for statistics.

How do I raise the volume? I have it set for every mile and it does tell be miles, speed and time but I can hardly hear it.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones