• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help mysterious app Adăugați invitați

adamo123

Lurker
Hi
Recently I had a problems with my old brick LG L5 E-460. On screen was displayed security error. I used the dev app "lg mobile support" on pc to make something called emergency system recovery via usb. Here comes the issue, after that I had problems with google services which haven't been working properly. I did factory reset to fix it but after that there is some mysterious application called Adăugați invitați. I had a few times information that this app was stopped.
Does somebody know what it is?
thanks
P.S I noticed this app after usb reset with pc but before factory reset. So factory reset didn't delete this app. I think it is some bug or virus, am I right?

Attachments

• 2019-04-06-01-44-28.jpg
    2019-04-06-01-44-28.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
There is a guest mode feature on LG, but I can't recognize the app from that name. Would it be possible to put your phone into English so we could see the English name of the app, also it's worth scrolling down to see what permissions that app has...

I think that's the original name. Mostly because it's not in phone language. It's romanian, the whole rest is in polish. That's the most weird thing cause everything but this is translated and that's why I made this thread .

Back
Top Bottom