• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help myTouch 4G LG?

OK before I ask to many questions. I seem to be reading that most of the myTouch phones in here being talked about are the HTC phones. Is there a different area for the (I am guessing new phones) LG myTouch 4G T-Mobile phones?
I just got mine and have been looking where to get some help. There just does not seem to be a place for it as of yet.

I just purchased the LG mytouch this afternoon. So far I love it, great internal storage (2 GB), oled screen, fast processor, 4G connection. But seems to have a very short battery life, and can't seem to be able to root the device. Overall a nice buy.

The htc my touch 4g is a year older with better firmware/hardware. But does anyone who have the lg mytouch like it do far? And does anyone have a htc my touch to campare it with?

I do know the ram on the lg is worse. 512 compared to htc 758. Other then that I don't think there is much difference. Personally I love my htc mt4g. Also tmobile screwed that line up when they introduced two different phones with the same name.

hey o have my LG My touch e739 with ginger bread 2.3.4 and the company charge me for telenav gps and well i try to delete de app but after delete de app my cell start to turning off and sometimes i need to remove the battery to turn on so i need help and how i can install another gingerbread software or a new one

Back
Top Bottom