• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help MyTouch bricked itself... is that possible?

clickit

Dec 8, 2010
I used the phone for about 1 year, and then I upgraded. so I just set it on the counter with a clock app and played pandora once in a while, or used it occasionally for looking up stuff. no SIM card, just wi-fi.
One day I was listening to pandora, and the phone got quiet, I thought it was an ad or something when I looked after a couple of minutes, the screen was blank, I pressed the home key, and the initial screen was on, so I thought it received an update and it was restarting. I left it alone for another couple of minutes, and nothing. I tried to turn it off, and nothing, same screen. I removed the battery, and the phone won't come back on. I changed the battery, nothing. I charged the battery, nothing. If anyone has any ideas that can help, please. and thank you. Click.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones