• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need a PDF Convert APP, any recommendation?

There are quite a few apps out there.. and some are better than some things than others.

Perhaps if you can let us know how you want to use it.. or what you want to make your pdfs from, we can have a go at suggesting something appropriate for you.

upload_2019-6-19_17-2-16.png

yeah, i'm using my PC to open the Google drive, i cannot directly convert it to word, it shows i need to use this two software

you don't need any of those apps.. I'd uninstall them if i was you

There are some PDF converting programs that i wouldn't trust. If they are stopping the native feature in google drive, get rid of them

You only need to make a free Outlook account. Don't need an Office365 subscription. I use the free MS Office apps on Android, really for full compatibility with available teaching materials. Things like PowerPoint presentations.

thank you for the advice, i'll try:cool:

you don't need any of those apps.. I'd uninstall them if i was you

There are some PDF converting programs that i wouldn't trust. If they are stopping the native feature in google drive, get rid of them

hh, yeah, some affiliating apps are really annoying, i'll try and give you the feedback, thank you

Back
Top Bottom